The self-propelled running surface features variable resistance from sub-normal (lighter than real running) for over-speed training and up to 300-pounds resistance for heavy-duty sled training.
The ATP is ergonomically designed to maximize the benefits of sprint training and high intensity interval training (HIIT). The Drive position recruits all muscle groups.
motivation for results
ATP+ is the only trainer that provides detailed information on speed, acceleration, peak power, time to peak power in Watts as well as left / right forces to detect imbalances.
ATP : FAST AND SUPER EFFECTIVE
WHO IS USING IT ?
The new HiTrainer ATP technology empowers everyone, from fitness enthusiasts to elite athletes, to train to their full potential by peaking the metabolism in super-efficient cardio and strength training sessions.
- Pre-programmed walk, sprint and interval protocols add new variety to your programs and a great warm-up tool
- Short workouts mean high user turnover
- The perfect anchor for circuit and group training
- Versatile use from weight loss to athlete conditioning
- Compact footprint for sprint and sled training
ATP REAL-TIME FEEDBACK
- Average speed
- Peak speed
- Time to peak speed
ATP+ : KEY DATA ON POWER AND BALANCE
WHO IS USING IT ?
The ATP+ option provides power and force readings driven by the addition of precise sensors behind the chest pads. This data is very useful for coaches and athletes looking to improve speed, acceleration, power and balance.
INCREASE CLIENT RETENTION
- Use detailed performance evaluations to increase private training sessions and revenues
- Demonstrate progression and correct problems using the data from periodic assessments
- Show your clients that your training techniques work with objective data
ATP+ REAL-TIME FEEDBACK
- All of the ATP data plus :
- Left side/right side (Newton)
- Peak power (Watts)
- Time to peak power
- Average power (Watts)